Now it's time to pick up development again and to create a community where we play together and relive that oldschool Runescape feeling!
If you are a returning player you most likely noticed that the update-frequency and the playercount hasn't been what it used to be when the server launched back in March.
The goal is to add high quality features which are requested by the community. So.. you've guessed it, that's where you come in! We need your input. We need to know the features that you really wished were in the server.
Please, tell us the features you'd really like to see in Addyscape as a reply on this topic or in the Discord channel: 'suggestions'.
Also, let me know what you think of the following features:
- RFD gloves in the slayer-reward shop
- Adding skillcapes to the server
- Hide & seek system which rewards you with supplies for skilling/pvming
- Treasure trails
And lastly, some bug-fixes we've done lately:
- A bug where you could be assigned a non-existing NPC as a slayer task is now fixed.
- A bug where you kept autocasting after you unequipped your staff is now fixed
- Crossbows can now be used to attack opponents from a distance, as it should be.
- Proselyte is now worn in the correct equipment slots.
- You now longer auto-walk to your opponent when using magic spells, so you can now safespot and attack from the correct distance as it should be when using magic.
That's it for now, hope to see you online and tell your friends that Addyscape will be active again!