Get a significantly better quality of life by buying boosts, teleports & cosmetics with a newly introduced premium currency called 'Credits'.
Today I've pushed all the server&client work I did the last two weeks to the server. New features, bug fixes and updates to make sure this server will be around for a long time.
The short-term goal for this round of updates was: getting the server to a state where it is ready to promote and to improve the player-experience of new and recurring players.
- When accessing your bank the withdraw x10 and deposit x10 has been replaced with a default value of deposit-x14 and withdraw- x14. When you use the withdrawX or depositX function the x14 changes to the last amount of depositX/withdrawX you used.
- You can now use 'Bank Inventory' and 'Bank Equipment' buttons.
- Tiara crafting is added to the server.
- Some other updates that have to do with smelting silver bars intro jewelry + soft clay pottery crafting.
- You can now use Bones on Altar. You have to pay a chapel ticket to the priest located in the new chapel - North-West of Edgeville, to make use of this altar.
- If you ever forget your password, you can now use the reset-password function on the website.
- I've added a few coal rocks in the low-level wilderness mine (north of Edgeville around wilderness level 6)
- I spend a good amount of hours fixing farming. It's not perfect yet, I have to rewrite a lot of code to make it work flawless. However, your patches don't reset anymore upon logout and I already rewrote farming of flowers.
- Fixed farming related bugs and changed the level-up interface of farming.
- Tutorial Island is now enabled (Did some fixed and changed on tut-island as well)
- When players leave Tutorial Island they now have the option the select what they want to do first. (see screenshots at the end of this topic)
- Magic multi attacks on npc's are now working.
- Npc's now lose aggressiveness after your spend 15 minutes in their territory.
- The Grand Exchange dashboard now displays more Recent Offers/listing. The listings are also clickable so you can place an offer that meets the needs of the GE-listing that you clicked on.
- I've created a new currency called Credits. -> https://addyscape.com/credits
- You can spend your credits at the store Jeff (located in Edgeville) is holding and also to unlock teleports at the portal next to Jeff.
- I've created all the custom items that Jeff is selling. Check them out guys!
- A bug where the worldmap-data didn't update correctly when teleporting is now fixed.
- The hiscores now looks at the total XP instead of your current level when calculating your rank - except for your total level. How the calculations were made previously, caused issues when a skill was temporarily drained or boosted.
- You can now use the Falador mine entrance.
- Pirates treasure is now finishable